Canva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a presentation using Canva

+8
harleyy
jungkook
glocell
hyejin
ekkoekko
janna
sirjosh
Admin
12 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://createcanva.forumotion.com

Creating a presentation using Canva Empty Creating a presentation using Canva

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:18 pm
Whether you're reporting for class, presenting at a business meeting, or delivering the keynote address, a visual presentation that's engaging and attractive is something you just can't do without. Presentations are powerful tools when it comes to creating rapport with the audience and underscoring important concepts in your speech.

How to create/design your presentation:
1. After logging in, click create design which is under your profile name.
2. It will show you recommended designs, social media posts, documents, blogging and eBooks, etc. Click the first presentation on the recommended and it will direct you to a new tab.
3. It will show Canvas' editing environment.

Another way is by clicking Find templates > Presentations. Click one sample template, then click Use this template. You can now edit the template the way you want it. Smile
sirjosh

Creating a presentation using Canva Empty Re: Creating a presentation using Canva

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:56 pm
what is more effective in terms of presentation, using canva or powerpoint presentation? why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Creating a presentation using Canva Empty Re: Creating a presentation using Canva

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 pm
sirjosh wrote:what is more effective in terms of presentation, using canva or powerpoint presentation? why?
in terms of effectiveness, online presentations are better because even though they are having the same effects or transitions, they differ in the way they are presented, online presentations have a feature of collaboration and more.
sirjosh

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:23 am
Admin wrote:
sirjosh wrote:what is more effective in terms of presentation, using canva or powerpoint presentation? why?
in terms of effectiveness, online presentations are better because even though they are having the same effects or transitions, they differ in the way they are presented, online presentations have a feature of collaboration and more.
how about the students who don't have an internet in their house? will you allow them to use powerpoint presentation?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:38 am
sirjosh wrote:
Admin wrote:
how about the students who don't have an internet in their house? will you allow them to use powerpoint presentation?
yes, i think its best to use the power point presentation thats already installed when they dont have any internet connection.
janna

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 am
What is the advantage of using canva?
janna

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 am
What is the limitation of canva?
janna

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:30 am
For me its canva because it is online presentation that you can access anytime and anywhere.
ekkoekko

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:31 am
Admin wrote:
sirjosh wrote:
Admin wrote:
yes, i think its best to use the power point presentation thats already installed when they dont have any internet connection.

A powerpoint presentation that is legitimate. hehe
janna

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:49 am
ekkoekko wrote:
Admin wrote:
sirjosh wrote:
Admin wrote:

They can also use libre office impress if they dont have internet connection.
ekkoekko

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am
janna wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
Admin wrote:
sirjosh wrote:
Admin wrote:

They can also use libre office impress if they dont have internet connection.

I agree with that. Libe office impress is also a nice tool in presenting a data.
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 am
How can i use template in canva?
glocell

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:18 am
Do i really need account in canva?
jungkook

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 am
glocell wrote:Do i really need account in canva?

Yes you need to login in. You can log in thru your google account or your facebook account
jungkook

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 am
jungkook wrote:

Yes you need to login in. You can log in thru your google account or your facebook account

Creating a presentation using Canva Untitl10
glocell

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:25 am
jungkook wrote:
jungkook wrote:

Thanks for the information
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:26 am
glocell wrote:
jungkook wrote:
jungkook wrote:

It is a great information thank you jungkook.
jungkook

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am
hyejin wrote:
glocell wrote:
jungkook wrote:
jungkook wrote:

It is a great information thank you jungkook.

No problem. Happy to help Smile
harleyy

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am
Is it virus free?
jungkook

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:47 am
harleyy wrote:Is it virus free?

I think so.
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:49 am
jungkook wrote:
harleyy wrote:Is it virus free?

I think so.

Im not sure about this one but maybe it is because it is online lols.
glocell

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:55 am
janna wrote:What is the advantage of using canva?
I think one of the advantage is that you can access to it anytime and anywhere.
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:00 pm
glocell wrote:
For me the advantage of canva is i has a lot of template.
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:01 pm
hyejin wrote:
glocell wrote:
plus you can also customize your own template
hyejin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 pm
hyejin wrote:
hyejin wrote:
glocell wrote:
plus you can also customize your own template
and also it has a cloud storage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum