Canva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canva: An open source graphic-design website

+7
kim_yongsun
hyejin
glocell
harleyy
janna
ekkoekko
Admin
11 posters
Go down
glocell

Canva: An open source graphic-design website - Page 2 Empty Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:15 pm
harleyy wrote:Kailangan pa ba ng license?

Nope. Its an open source.
kim_yongsun

Canva: An open source graphic-design website - Page 2 Empty Re: Canva: An open source graphic-design website

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:17 pm
does canva offer phone support for the customer support?
kim_yongsun

Can I use Canva for Work as an individual?
harleyy

Open source libre diba? Bakit kailangan ng premium?
moon_star

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:23 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:Can I invite other team members during my trial?

You can invite as many people as you like to join your brand in Canva for Work. You won't be billed at all during your trial period. Canva for Work makes it easy to collaborate with other people on your team, share templates and design assets, and comment and like each other's work.
moon_star

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:23 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:Can I use Canva for Work as an individual?

Definitely! Canva for Work is great whether you're one person, or a team of hundreds. No matter how large your team, you can boost your productivity and take Canva to the next level with time-saving features. Take the hassle out of cropping and resizing your design with Magic Resize, organize your photos into folders, and save your brand logo, colors, and fonts.
harleyy

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:24 pm
Sa trial period ba maaacess ko lahat ng features or limited parin?
moon_star

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:24 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:does canva offer phone support for the customer support?

Canva does not offer phone support. Canva is an online graphic design application used by millions of people around the globe, customer communication is preferred on email due to different time zones and language.
harleyy

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:27 pm
Can I download my presentation?
moon_star

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:28 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:How long is my free trial?

You can try Canva for Work free for 30 days. To activate your Canva for Work account, you'll need to enter a credit card. You can cancel at any time during your trial and you won't be charged.
moon_star

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:32 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:Is Canva’s nonprofit program free?

The Nonprofit status gives you access to Canva for Work’s premium features for up to 10 people (including you) in your organisation for free. However, use of premium elements will still be charged on a per element basis as Canva has outside contributors that send in their photos, illustrations or designs in exchange for a royalty every time their element is used in their design.
jungkook

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:36 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:Is canva whole feature is free? or does it have premium with payment?

It has premium with payment dear Wink
ell

Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:59 pm
ekkoekko wrote:
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

Really ? Is it true?

yes it its because its easy to navigate and there are many free templates to use Smile
ell

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:02 pm
harleyy wrote:Can I download my presentation?
yes, I've tried it Wink
ell

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:06 pm
harleyy wrote:Open source libre diba? Bakit kailangan ng premium?
oo libre kapag sinabing open source but limited lang ang templates n pwedeng ma-access, if you want to access more you have to pay for it Smile
ell

Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:11 pm
harleyy wrote:Sa trial period ba maaacess ko lahat ng features or limited parin?
yes if you sign up for a 30 days free trial magkakaroon ka ng full access sa canva Very Happy
ell

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:05 pm

there is a 30 days free trial, you'll have to sign up for that thou
yoon

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:45 pm
janna wrote:I tried using canva and it is also a great presentation editor.

me too! Very Happy i can also publish my works
yoon

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:49 pm
ell wrote:

there is a 30 days free trial, you'll have to sign up for that thou

and you can cancel it within the 30 days if you're not satisfied with it
yoon

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:52 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:does canva offer phone support for the customer support?

no, they don't offer phone support
yoon

Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:02 pm
kim_yongsun wrote:Can I invite other team members during my trial?

yes, i think its possible, you can invite anyone to join regardless of whether or not they have a canva account, however, inviting someone with no existing canva account automatically ties them to the team
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum